Look at all you can get for ONLY $75!
- 20,000 print maps (distributed through VIC’s around the Peninsula)
- On-line PDF download and print-at-home map
- Mobile App version of the Map! Always up-to-date and full of delicious details and events.
Olympic Culinary Loop (OCL) members are being offered the limited opportunity to be on the Olympic Culinary Adventure map for 2013! The whole OCL route is advertised throughout a marketing campaign in collaboration with the Olympic Peninsula Tourism Commission. In the past we’ve generated tons of radio, print, online, and blogs leads from past Olympic Culinary Adventure Maps. We’ve also hosted media tours that highlighted a number of venues along the route. The Culinary Adventure Map is THE tool leveraged into thousands of delicious media impressions. Don’t miss being featured on the 2014-15 map!
The 2014-2015 campaign will be bigger and better than ever! But space is limited to first-come-first-serve and it closes March 21, 2014.
Sign-up today and get involved.
Direct map distribution:
- Specifications: Format: 9”x 16” (same large enjoyed last year!) full color map
- Run: 20,000 units, plus on-line map with web hyperlinks to all map listing locations and Smart phone app!
- Distribution: Map listings will receive initial supply 150 maps. (Your investment is only .50¢ a piece!). Olympic Peninsula Chambers & Visitor Centers will have thousands of maps. Regional and national media will receive maps and story leads as well.
- The map will be online at www.OlympicCulinaryLoop.com for online reference, with hotlinks directing Culinary Adventures to each advertisers website.
- PDF and easy print-at-home version of the map is on-line and downloaded daily.
- Mobile app version of the map grows in popularity as the Go To place for updated LOOP events and members.
- Product Cycle: 2014-15 Olympic Culinary Adventure Map’s peak season is April 15 – November 15
Add it all up… you can’t afford NOT to invest $75 and get involved with this years Olympic Culinary Adventure Map. But hurry! Sign-up today.
Still have questions?
Contact Steve Shively, Membership Services Director
360-440-7006 | www.OlympicCulinaryLoop.com