Everyone on the LOOP combined for an EXCELLENT familiarization tour with travel writer David Volk. His USA TODAY Cider Route article certainly has MORE delicious content than his editors word limit allowed!
Here’s the full day, facilitated and hosted, FAM (familiarization) tour OCL took this travel writer on:
- 8:00, breakfast at Inn at Port Ludlow, yum!
- 9-9:30, arrive Finnriver,
- 10:30-11, arrive Eaglemount,
- 11:40, stopped in at Chevy Chase Beach Cottages!
- 12-12:30, arrive Alpenfire,
- 1:40, windshield tour of Fort Worden,
- 2:00, Sirens Seafood Deck for lunch, yum!
- 3:00, Chimacum Corner Store, (thanks for the visit + the ice cream too!) yum!
- 4:30, delivered writer into the capable hands of Chef Dan back at Inn at Port Ludlow.
Be sure you’re on the LOOP so you can be part of the mix for the next travel writer who wants to share the good news about our delicious businesses around the Olympic Peninsula. Join or renew your membership today.